Human Resources Advisor Basingstoke (this is a permanent role).
Reporting to the HR Manager, the primary responsibilities will include the management of:
· Compensation & Benefits
Surveys & Benchmarking, Reward Policy & Market Analysis
Salary Planning and Implementation
Grade Reviews and Promotions
Pension Scheme Management
Employee Benefits Insurances & Annual Renewal
Medical Insurance Policy & Annual Renewal
· Local Contracts of Employment
· HR Support – Disciplinary, Grievance, Welfare & Occupational Health
· Budgets, Forecasts, Variance Analysis
· Milan / Corporate Ad hoc Reporting and Liaison
· Liaise with Milan Comp & Benefits on local and international assignment allowances and contracts
· Payroll – Local & Expatriate
Tax and Social Security Compliance local
Tax and Social Security Compliance international in collaboration with service provider
Provision of Tax Return service – in-house and externally via service provider
· HR Policies and Procedures
· Compliance with Procedures, internal and external Audit requirements
· Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Policies and Processes
· Generalist HR Support to the business
· Employment Law Advice
· Supporting and assisting the Human Resources Manager as required.
· Smart and professional
· Able to thrive on challenges, take the initiative to solve problems and improve processes.
· Has to be a team player and have excellent management and relationship building skills.
· Able to prioritise work, cope under pressure, achieve tight deadlines and manage several projects simultaneously.
· Be a good all-rounder, experienced in the full HR cycle with a proven track record of working in a similar role preferably in the engineering/technical industry or have transferable skills
· Experience of managing other HR professionals
· Manage time effectively, set own priorities and work without supervision.
· Well organised, accurate and pays attention to detail
· Confidential in all matters.
The role of the Company is to support an Italian Multinational, with engineering and project management solutions from the embryonic stages of any potential new project through to delivery of oil and gas to our customers. It is The Companies responsibility to assist in making the right engineering decision regarding any of the potential field developments it is undertaking, many of which have multi-billion euro budgets.
Based in central Basingstoke, a thriving town in the heart of southern England, the Company supports all of the Group’s global activities via strong connections with its head office in Milan. With growth plans and project developments, there are currently 260 people in the Companyi Basingstoke team. The Companies refurbished landmark building is in the newly redeveloped Basing View, just a few minutes’ walk from the main railway station. The Company also has offices in Italy, Egypt and Kazakhstan making an overall organization of c900 people.
· The chance to work directly with an Operating Company
· Opportunity to quickly influence the business and make genuine improvements to processes and standards across the organisation
· Involvement in multi-billion euro projects predominantly in onshore and deep water environments
· Flexible working hours
· Newly refurbished offices
· Competitive salary and benefits package