- Flexibility - Be adaptable in responding to change and uncertainty to deliver what is needed and added value. Level = Good
- Managing priorities and getting tasks completed on time. Level = Good
- Communication skills - Be articulate and engaging. Demonstrate ability across different styles for example, passionate, empathetic, assertive, reflective etc. Level = Proficient
Transferrable Competencies for this role:
- Influencing – establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others.
- Organisational skills – plans in advance, sets clear objectives, manages time/delegates, reviews progress against plan.
- Interpersonal skills – builds positive relationships, demonstrates emotionally stability, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance.
- Maintain a proactive, efficient, professional and ethical approach to each task set.