West LondonRates £13ph
12 months plusJob Description:
We are seeking an enthusiastic Technical Clerk to join our team. The successful candidate shall exhibit qualities that can contribute to the overall effectiveness of their team to provide a professional service to our customers at its highest standards, on time, and to meet project goals.
Operating as part of the project team assigned to a specific discipline you will report to a Supervisor / Engineer and be responsible for a variety of duties:
The nature of the Technical Clerk role involves a variety of duties according to need, typically:
- Organise and maintain various engineering records and databases (excel)
- Study documents/forms and load selected data into various computer systems/spread sheets
- Run reports from computer applications
- General support activities such as printing / scanning / collating / filing etc.
- Possess the ability to own and keep control of a spread sheet / database such that the use of the data is reliable at all times
- Maintain a focus towards quality as expected by the project.
It is expected that the candidate will have the patience and attention to detail to be able to perform efficiently and develop their experience to be able to intuitively spot and address potential problems before they become a problem.
- Effectively communicate and liaise with others within the Engineering Teams
- Be able to use initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Good computer skills and a focus towards effective application of them
- Working knowledge of common software packages including Microsoft Word and Excel
The ideal candidate will need to have the confidence to work on their own and seek guidance as appropriate. We require a committed and reliable person who is flexible to changes, and is able to work under pressure.