Senior Process Engineer with project engineering knowledge Northop, Mold, Flintshire
Senior Process Engineer with project engineering knowledge to support and follow up on a number of projects being undertaken on the Liverpool Bay Asset. This role will require a good level of process engineering knowledge for oil and gas facilities as well as the ability to manage and organise subcontractors responsible for the execution of the work in the field.
Candidates must have:
- High level knowledge and understanding of the main oil and gas treatment processes
- Ability to undertake design of oil and troubleshooting of oil and gas facilities, utilities and offsite systems and equipment for onshore and offshore facilities
- Be able perform and check process calculations and key process documents ensuring the technical quality of a ‘safe’ plant design
- Project engineering background
- Experience of using HYSYS software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate must be a flexible and personable individual able to work effectively within team environments on projects.
Ideally candidates must have an MSc in Chemical Engineering (Chartered Eng preferred).