Senior Process Engineer with Operating experience in gas and oil treatment plants Basingstoke 3 to 12 months duration
Please highlight your experience that covers Operating experience in gas and oil treatment plants. Thanks.
Due to an increasing workload, the Process Department require another two
Senior Process Engineers (Agency Basis) to work in Basingstoke for a minimum period of 3-12 months. The roles are for a specific ongoing project.
As in previous roles, candidates must have:
- High level knowledge and understanding of the main oil and gas treatment processes.
- Ability to undertake design of oil and gas process, utilities and offsite systems and equipment for onshore and offshore, greenfield and brownfield projects.
- Be able perform and check process calculations and key process documents ensuring the technical quality of a ‘safe’ plant design.
- Good experience of process simulation using either HYSYS or Unisim tools.
- Ability to lead a small team, dealing with and providing solutions to interdisciplinary technical issues.
- Flexible and personable individual to work effectively within team environments on projects
Although both roles are similar, we have highlighted below the additional experience required for each post:
- Operating experience in gas and oil treatment plants