We have a vacancy for a Senior Flow Assurance Engineer (agency role) to perform studies relating to all aspects of flow assurance in the transport of oil and gas of flowlines, trunklines and pipeline installations.
Candidates must have following skills and experience:
- Technical integrity of Flow Assurance design
- Overall effectiveness and efficiency of Flow Assurance design
- Capture and, if required, share Flow Assurance engineering knowledge through specified channels
- Ability to work independently to successfully achieve project goals
- Graduate-level knowledge of thermodynamics and fluid dynamics
- Ability to identify, define and analyse complex multiphase hydrocarbon transportation schemes
- Familiarity with application and limitations of multiphase simulation and transient flow software in the analysis of conceptual development schemes
- Internal Standards, Technical audit and Design Review, Documentation management, Feedback development and diffusion
- Ability to effectively interface and communicate with other staff, outside flow assurance specialists, shareholders, contractors and management
- Ability to communicate well, laterally and vertically within an organization
- Full understanding of importance in planning and executing projects
- Ability to identify the need for and manage the integration of HSE and technical risk processes into engineering and project solutions
- Compliance: International Standards and Codes
Ideally candidates should have a degree in either Chemical/Mechanical/Energetic Engineering.
Frequent business travel to Venice and Milan as and when required. Working knowledge of Italian would be advantageous.