Senior Electrical Engineer
for up to 6 months
Candidates should be available to start by the end of September.
have experience of the following:
- Experience in Feasibility/Basic/FEED and Detail Engineering projects for Oil and Gas (on shore & off shore) as a Lead;
- Technically competent in all aspects of electrical engineering (Power Generation, Distribution);
- Experience in development of design of power distribution systems for electrical networks;
- Responsibilities will include but not limited to preparation of electrical equipment specifications/datasheets for MCCs, MV and LV switchboards,
Asynchronous and synchronous generators, soft start units, VSDs, UPS systems, transformers, NER; substation, switch room and plant layout design;
- preparation of Cable lists/MTOs; basic power system studies and specifications (e.g. load flow, short circuit, motor starting); requisitions for electrical equipment/EPC ITT; Technical Bid Evaluation of Vendor/EPC bids for electrical equipment
- Be fully conversant with IEC standards and ‘Oil and Gas’ standard practices;
Preferred qualification: Masters in Electrical Engineering. Member of relevant institution, preferred Chartered Eng.
Ideally, candidates should have previous experience of Eni projects.
There will be some business trips within the UK/abroad.