We have an urgent need for a Lead Mechanical Engineer (Static Equipment) based in London for 3-4 months.
Early September start.
Please advise rate and availability
have the following skills/experience:
- Technical knowledge of design methodologies, manufacturing and testing techniques for columns, pressure vessels, heat transfer equipment and storage tanks
- Good understanding of international PV codes, in particular ASME VIII Division 1
- Working knowledge of API 650, API 660, API 661, API 662, WRC 537 and TEMA
- Experience of producing mechanical data sheets/drawings, material requisitions, technical evaluations and commodity specifications
- Lead Engineer experience within the O&G/Refinery industries
- Working knowledge of machinery (pumps, compressors etc)
- Good communication skills
- Software: PVElite, TANK (by Intergraph), HTRI
- BEng Mechanical Engineer