Subsea Decommissioning Specialist
for up to 12 months, based in Basingstoke.
The person specification is as follows:
- Subsea Decommissioning Specialist
Duration: 12 Months – possibly rolling contract
Start date: ASAP
- Experience within Oil and Gas offshore, decommissioning, planning and execution,
- Experience working in the North Sea,
- Subsea assets Decommissioning Programme development experience,
- Experience participating in comparative assessments (pipelines, stabilisation features),
- Interface Management (Onshore-Offshore teams)
- Subsea surveying experience, generating scope of work and evaluating results,
- Diving Operations knowledge,
- Contractors management, suppliers coordination ensuring compliance with the HSE and Quality standards defined.
- BOSIET, Offshore Medical (occasional offshore travel)
- Experience in pipeline cleaning, pigging/flushing operations,
- Experience in offshore oil and gas assets decommissioning, subsea lifting, mattresses removal,
- Offshore installation experience
- Geophysical and Geotechnical knowledge – ability to interpret subsea survey outcomes, seabed stability studies
- Ensuring the application of best practice and benchmarks and the collection and dissemination of lessons learned.
Qualifications: Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline such as Subsea or Pipelines.