View all jobs
Package Engineer London required for 3-4 monthsLondon, London
Package Engineer London required for 3-4 months
Package Engineer required for 3-4 months on BP Project for assistance with close-out activities.
The candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
Main duties include:
- Engineering degree or demonstrable equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience on large scale Oil and Gas projects.
- Experience of working as Responsible Engineer for packaged equipment and familiar with reviewing Vendors’ documentation.
- Proven experience in handling data and working with data management systems.
- Managing the collection of the required data/information from Supplier documentation to meet the final Information Handover Specification requirement.
- Validating Supplier data and ensuring the completeness in accordance with the project requirements.
- Releasing to the Project Data Hub Coordinator the appropriate data content in the form of Excel load sheets.
- Working with the IEC-Ex Coordinator to ensure that Ex register is consistent and in line with the Information Management System implemented for the Project.
- Review and approval of Vendor documentation.
- Supporting Purchase Orders close-out activities.