- Coordinate project work of four dynamic regional asset verification projects on a building-by-building basis, ensuring resource-loading, progress tracking, progress reporting, re-scheduling and change control factored into the plan are followed and monitored.
- Coordinate / manage survey logistics and make sure surveyors’ full briefing and instruction are in place, understood and accepted by all surveyors before the survey starts
- Careful tracking of appointment failure rates to ensure tolerances are adhered to
- Identification, management and closure/escalation of risks and issues pertaining to delivery of that plan
- Liaise with Client' regional coordinators, Surveyors, escorts and facilities manager regarding multiple building survey and other survey matters, this include clear communication with internal and external stakeholders by phone and email
- Work with Project manager to manage progress of survey on the day of survey, track progress of survey and if required, escalate turn-back to Project Manager and local coordinator.
- Establish and maintain contact with the Client and Project Manager on a regular basis, proactively providing progress reports on the survey work
- Organise weekly reporting meeting with client, lead surveyors, local coordinators and Project team
- Building an effective working relationship with Senior PM
- Provide administrative support, including extracting file from drawings and loading unto the system. Consolidating surveyors’ weekly report and other administrative work.
- Assist the Surveyors/Engineers in all aspects of project implementation as needed. Support them with external contacts as needed and Access issue at buildings.
- Manage office functions and work with the Project Manager to plan building survey in all regions which includes: pre-survey planning, facilitating surveyor access assignments and access issues to buildings, Security badge, providing scheduling support, database management, daily office operations, coordination of Timesheet /Expense/budgeting/accounting systems, maintaining office records, and providing general support services for the regional / divisional staff including assisting with Hotel booking for surveyors.