We require a Technical Safety Engineer
who has experience of working on Offshore oil and gas processing.
Please advise on your availability and an indication of the rate you seek.
The role is the provision and coordination of effective safety engineering advice, support and information to the UK Liverpool Bay Operating Team and associated brownfield developments; ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and company-wide HSEC Management System Guidelines.
The post holder will coordinate as required the development and implementation of HSE risk assessment and control processes, including qualitative and quantitative risk analyses as required; participate or lead HAZIDs and HAZOPs; and provide support across the full spectrum of technical safety related issues. The post will primarily focus on the technical rather than operational aspects of safety.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
Other desirable skills/experience for the job:
- HSE Management
- Audit certification
- HSE experience in oil and gas
- Technical Proficiency – Process
- HSE Regulations Understanding
- Risk management and risk assessment skills.
- Technical proficiency and knowledge of Safety Cases
- Technical Proficiency in and knowledge of Operation Procedures
- Experience in HSE reporting systems
Ideally candidates should have an Engineering or Science degree.
- Risk Management Courses.
- HSE Management Courses
- Speciality (Marine, Exploration, Drilling or Production)
- Valid BOSIET