Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer
Candidate will be based in Fahud with EPC3 team, with an expected duration of one-year till the end of 2019.
Project hire basis, salary plus uplifts, and all found flights, food and accom (Terms to be confirmed)
8 and 2 week rotation, with possible adjustments based on project commissioning requirements.
- Supervising the EPC Contractor work in installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up of rotating equipment, including compressors, gas turbines, pumps and packaged equipment.
- Continuous monitoring of EPC Contractor work and Suppliers performance in terms of cost/schedule in relation with the assigned target.
- Ensuring, controlling and monitoring compliance with the required HSE requirements across the project lifecycle.
- Dispute resolution through the analysis of the contractual documentation, time-cost-benefit analysis of alternative solutions, communication with Stakeholders and arrangement and implementation of dedicated recovery actions.
- Sharing technical knowledge and lessons learnt with the team.
- Monitoring project execution and ensuring processes are implemented and followed.
- Ensuring proper communication within the team and with Project Stakeholders.
- Interfacing with other engineering departments, construction and commissioning teams providing support in compliance with the project schedule.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Min 15 years’ experience in the mechanical rotating equipment field mainly with construction/commissioning works
- Extensive experience in large GT driven centrifugal gas compressors, centrifugal pumps (cryogenic NGL/LPG service) and turbo-expander compressors.
- PMC site experience is appreciated and considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of Industry Codes and Standards related to Rotating Equipment design and construction, including, but not limited to, API 610, 682, 614, 616, 617, 686.
- Field experience is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, competent in written and spoken communication and comfortable in writing technical reports.