Senior Cost Control Engineer, Basingstoke - up to 10 months - start date 4th March ideally
Please advise on your earliest availabilty and send a cv in MS WORD
Senior Cost Control Engineer (agency basis) experienced in running cost control of multi project program, covering multiple stakeholders and contracts.
The main responsibilities will be to:
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Perform quality assurance on the contractor’s cost management system, and performance v budgets
- Assuring/developing and maintaining all cost reports feeding in cost reporting systems (supported by software tools)
- Implementing and administering the cost control process
- Assuring cost control for both contract and internal costs
- Assuring integration of cost estimates for annual forecasts/budget development and updating as well as the co-ordination of the Company’s Business Planning cycle and portfolio managements requirements
- Assuring the overall co-ordination and timely issuing of Reporting means at different levels of the organisation
- Demonstrable experience in Oil and Gas Development projects, including offshore gas developments and decommissioning and SIGEP.
- Mixed experience in the early stages of project development and project services practices as applied to each stage of the project life cycle
- Must be a good team player with excellent communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel
Ideally candidates should have a degree in Maths or appropriate Engineering discipline (although relevant experience will be considered).