|Principal Process Engineer
Perm Role (please only apply if you’re happy to be considered for a Permanent Role)
Provide technical and organisational leadership to process engineering activities on a wide range of projects from studies and design, to troubleshooting, commissioning and decommissioning.
Be able to manage their time and those of project teams to effectively manage work activities ensuring that the goals and requirements of the work are met and that issues are effectively communicated and resolved.
Ensure quality of work undertaken by themselves and others is commensurate with the goal of the activity considering the constraints of time and budget.
Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude to the team and to external customers and stakeholders. Enthusiasm and flexibility are keen attributes.
Provide technical innovation and a keenness to move the company forward in terms of continuous improvement. Foster and develop innovative ideas in members of the team.
- Act as technical specialist and/or where applicable lead process engineer on various projects, studies etc.
- Undertake the competent engineering of process systems in accordance with specified procedures and plans.
- Where required, supervise the technical activities of the design team to complete activities to the required technical standard and project schedule.
- To undertake expert technical work is specialist areas.
- Coordinate and expedite discipline and multidiscipline interfaces for areas of responsibility.
- Undertake short term visits to a wide range of operating site and geographic regional offices worldwide.
- Prepare man-hour estimates and planning activities for proposals and projects as required.
- Critically review the suitability and accuracy of company’s technical standards and procedures and develop new ones as required.
- Be aware and evaluate the effect of new/modified legislation on plant design and performance
- Ensure all activities necessary to guarantee the design of a ‘safe’ plant are performed.
|Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering.
Member of a relevant Institution, Preferred Chartered Eng.
|Essential knowledge and experience:
- Significant experience of technical and team leadership within a project environment working in the Oil and Gas Industry either as a Contractor or Oil Company Personnel. Experience preferred in Upstream Engineering.
- Excellent written and oral English language.
Desirable knowledge and experience:
- Working knowledge of Italian language.