Process Safety Engineer NW London approximately 3 months
(with potential for extension)
The project has both onshore and offshore facilities handling high sulphur sour gas and associated hydrocarbon liquids. The Contract is for a period of approximately 3 months
(with potential for extension).
Salary: negotiable – based on experience.
The candidate shall have the following skills/experience:
- Comprehensive experience of active and passive fire protection system design in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical industries in high sour plants
- Experience of design work to both onshore and offshore codes, standards and design principles.
- Direct experience of design for sour or toxic gas service
- Fire and Gas detection systems design
- Escape Routes, Safety Equipment Layouts for onshore and offshore
Preference will be given to candidates with the following additional experience:
- Familiarity with ADNOC HSEIA Process
- Direct experience of modern ADNOC group standards and Codes of Practice