Senior Process Engineer (Agency Basis) up to 9 months, Basingstoke
Please can you ensure you have experience of process activities related to the decommissioning of offshore and onshore facilities featured on your cv. Thanks
We are looking for a Senior Process Engineer
to be based in Basingstoke to undertake design of oil and gas process, utilities and offsite systems and equipment for onshore and offshore project, including process activities related to the decommissioning of offshore and onshore facilities. Perform and check process calculations and documents ensuring the technical quality of a ‘safe’ plant design.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Good level knowledge and understanding of the main oil and gas treatment processes
- Experience in plant operating, flushing and cleaning of the topside platforms, decommissioning, start-up and shutdown of process and utility systems
- Good skills related to writing reports, guidelines, and procedures are appreciated
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and personable individual to work effectively within team environments on projects
Must have a Master degree in Chemical Engineering. Chartered Engineer preferred.