Pipeline Structural Designer
9 -12 months in Basingstoke.
Must be able to start in April.
Candidates must have following skills and experience:
- Deep technical knowledge of onshore and offshore rigid pipeline rooting design
- Strong understanding of structures such as Manifold, UTAs, SDUs, Xtree’s
- Working knowledge of Subsea field Architecture
- Ability to produce 2D and 3D Drawings such as:
- Pipeline Field Layouts
- Approach Drawings
- Alignment sheets
- Route Maps
- Tie-in spools, Crossing,
- General arrangement Layouts
- Structure related Drawings
- Ideally coming from a Naval Design or Lifting/ Rigging background but not essential
- Working knowledge of the following Software: AutoCAD 2D and 3D, ArcGIS.
- Knowledge of TEKLA would be advantageous.
Ideal candidates should be qualified to at least a HNC/HND level in a relevant Engineering discipline.