||Document Supervisors / Managers
£24ph Ltd Co
- Candidate must have relevant offshore Oil & Gas design engineering project experience gained from working at UK principal contractors
- Able to commute daily to Leatherhead
Under broad direction, oversees and performs the full range of activities with Under broad direction, oversees and performs the full range of activities with associated with document management work on a Project. Coordinate execution of the document management plan incorporating contractual requirements of the assigned Project. Guides and supervises personnel in the setup and execution of document management processes and systems. Collaborates within the department, and the Client and customer, to ensure work processes are aligned with project processes and contractual requirements. Ensure document management deliverables are understood and delivered to contract, quality and schedule requirements, as well being responsible for measurable assets such as budgets, equipment, and staffing.
- Implements and executes the Document Management strategy and plan in support of the scope of work and the specific project needs and goals.
- Accountable for the success of the Document Management activities and deliverables in accordance with the agreed schedules, milestone and cost, focused at aiding project goals and objectives.
- Effective management of Document Management supply chain activities that ensure delivery of cost-effective services to the agreed scope of work.
- Communicate/liaison with Project Management & Team, Client and Sub-Contractors effectively and resolve problems & issues relating to documentation, information and data.
- Proficient in Engineering Document distribution management.
- Proficient in Supplier Document distribution management.
- Define and develop Project Document reports and statistics.
- Work within an integrated, multi-location, Document Management team.
- Communicates regularly with Document Management employees in various global offices by use of briefing sessions to share knowledge, best practices and lessons learned.
- Ensures the correct implementation, utilization, maintenance and use of the Document Management processes, systems, tools e.g. IPMS, Documentum, SharePoint etc.
- Understand limitations of the systems and
adopt suggest necessary changes to work practices and works with IM/DM manager the database administrators to improve the service.
- Production and update of Master Document Register.
- Manage development and update of Distribution Matrix
- Production and update of Supplier SDRL/SDLs within Project EDMS
- Operate Document Request for Release process.
- Contribute to the development and training of global document management personnel.
- University degree qualification or equivalent oil and gas industry experience.
- 6-10 years of experience in the process plant industry Document Management or related industry (5 of which at supervisory level).
- Knowledge of EDMS systems & Electronic Document Imaging Technology (Documentum/IPMS - advantage) and computer technology.
- Knowledge of SharePoint an advantage
- Knowledge of Information Management systems and Philosophies an advantage.
- Knowledge of process plant documentation.
- Good communicator and motivator.
- Development of procedures and work processes.
- Awareness of Regulatory Authorities requirements.
- Must be a good communicator, confident, assertive, self-motivated, a team leader, goal orientated, innovative, and proactive & forward looking.
- Must be able to accept responsibility and understanding accountability.
- Able to identify & facilitate the effective resolution of problems, making optimal use of available resources.
- Must be able to positively influence the culture of the Information/Document Management Group.
- Must be able to interact at all levels of the project organization.