Job Title: QC Coordinator Bristol
Please see full Job Description at the below:-
Job Description; Attached
Gross Day Rate range: Between £480 and £540 max daily on limited company basis, less if PAYE.
Minimum job requirements: QC experience from within the Oil & Gas industry, but not mandatory.
Work location: Bristol
Position work-pattern: Full Time, Residential
Approximate effective start date and anticipated duration of the services: 23rd of April 2019 start date. Services anticipated for at least one year
Any other special requirements of the particular vacancy; Experience in across project controller stages of Company (Oil & Gas/Construction) is preferred.
Quality Control Coordinator
To assure quality in all facilities execution activities, verifying they all meet the required quality standards, coordinating all the quality control related activities, auditing vendors and contractors and keeping contacts with third party authorities for quality validation/certification.
- Main tasks of this discipline are the following:
- Coordinating Quality Control activities (inspections as per approved Quality Control Plan's) within Construction Sites and workshops ensuring that tests, controls and inspections are carried out in accordance with the established schedules;
- Ensuring that all Quality Control verifications are performed in accordance with the approved Inspection and Test Plans;
- Review and approve Contractors and Vendors quality plan and relevant quality control plans, making sure they are in compliance with Company requirements;
- Provide support for welding, NDT, coating and other special processes management issues.
- Partecipate to Vendor pre-qualification visits;
- Carrying out audits to Vendors and Contractors to make sure QA requirements are respected;
- Dealing with third party validation and certification authorities
- Monitor daily construction activities and materials delivered to the site
- Keep track of Variations, Changes to WORK and Non Conformities.
Technical diploma (Engineering degree preferred).
Fluent in spoken and written English required.
- 10 years of experience as Quality Engineer/Quality Manager within the O&G industry.
- 5 years of construction experience coordinating quality control activities in a Construction Site /Fabrication Site/Workshop for an O&G project (subsea, umbilical, riser and flowline experience is preferred).
Required Knowledge, Technical or Professional Skills
Required Personal Capabilities
- Project Management basic course (advanced is preferred).
- Welding Engineering and NDT intermediate courses.
- Quality Management Systems Intermediate courses according to ISO 9001.
- Good technical, interpersonal and team-working skills.
- working knowledge of all relevant discipline codes and standards (ASME, ASNT, NACE, FROSIO, ISO etc).
- excellence knowledge of QA/QC Construction Management Systems (Mechanical Completion Management Systems, Commissioning Management Systems).
- Problem Solving
- Strong planning & control skills
- Strong safety culture
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Friendly multi-cultural attitude
- Excellent written, spoken and conversational English. Other languages are of a great advantage
- High mobility and flexibility to relocate