: Lead Pipeline Materials and Corrosion Engineer based in Milan Italy
: Milan - Italy
: 6 months
: ASAP – ideally early May 2019
- Extensive experience in Feasibility/Basic/FEED and Detail Engineering projects for Oil&Gas pipeline projects, preferably as a discipline Lead.
- Experience working in a design team or engineering firm is mandatory
- In-depth experience in an area of Materials engineering (e.g. metallurgy, corrosion, welding, coating, cathodic protection)
- Knowledge of design approaches and installation / construction methods.
- Relevant experience in pipeline projects, offshore and onshore such as:
- development of engineering documents for material selection, corrosion control, material specification for line pipe, bends, forgings, etc.
- ITT preparation for material supplies & installation contracts, tender evaluation of bids and alignment
- Follow-up of suppliers, contractors and installers, including document review and approval, qualification supervisions, troubleshooting, etc.
- analysis and resolution of manufacturing and fabrication anomalies, non-conformance, etc.
- Fully conversant with applicable ISO, API and DNV standards and “Oil&Gas” standard practices.
- Previous experience working on Eni projects
- Extensive experience working on pipeline projects, including offshore and onshore
- Use of ECE corrosion modelling software is preferred
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical or Materials Engineering etc.) Member