Senior Planning Engineer Woking 1 year contract
rate is about £46 to £47
The main purpose is to undertakes Project planning services on projects or proposals, in accordance with information approved by the Project Controls Lead / Project Manager. Capable of supervising and checking the work of other Planning Engineers as delegated by the Group Manager. Responsible for communicating project schedule issues potentially impacting the project to the Project Controls Lead / Project Manager.
The Senior Planning Engineer is accountable to the Project Controls Lead or Project Manager dependent on size and complexity of the Project.
Other duties will include:
- Analyse project requirements and prepare a project master schedule which integrates strategies and constraints for all project phases.
- Can be responsible for schedules of a project and supervises preparation of specific deliverables.
- Able to carry out planning services in a reliable and responsive manor.
- Monitor and report progress against schedules using required elements of the integrated project control system and in line with contractual requirements.
- Prepare detailed logic diagrams as a basis for detailed level schedule reporting issues detailed activity schedules and expedite the return of schedule updating data.
- Monitor progress against schedules, analyse deviations and recommend remedial actions.
- Prepare manpower loading and work breakdown structure
The candidate will have FEED and Detailed Design experience, with at least 10 years experience in Oil and Gas Projects