Offshore Program Director
Long term residential role to start as soon as possible.
Single or Family status
is acceptable with a competitive salary and benefits/accom and flights package. Upon arrival you will be put up in a hotel, and can remain he fully catered for whilst you find a more permanent accommodation of your choice. There is the option to live in Saudi, or neighbouring Bahrain.
Responsible for the execution of all detailed design projects within the offshore business, many of the projects will be FEEDs on Offshore Saudi Aramco assets.
Extensive offshore experience required.
Middle east experience is not essential.
Project office seats around 500 people, and the Project director will be responsible for around 100-150 staff.
Skills & Experience
- Assures safe project execution
- Delivers to clients satisfaction and contractual requirements
- Accountable for project cost performance and accounts receivable
- Serves as prime point of contact between the client and company
- Assures the project execution is in accordance with policies, procedures, systems
- Manages and coordinates project leadership personnel
- Supports Business Development and proposals for new offshore opportunities
- Negotiates changes with the client Negotiates changes with the client
- Responsible for all contracts in their program of works
- Use and share best practices among the PM's.
- Negotiates changes with the client
- Plans the project execution and revises the plan as necessary and assures adherence to the plan.
- Keeps the client and company advised of project status.
- Leads the project management team and is responsible for the successful
- Abides by our business ethics
- Project Delivery to the Quality Management systems
- Forecast workload ensuring deployment of sufficient resources (which will require close cooperation with the Engineering Manager)
- Resolution of inter-project conflicts
- Manage all people assigned to offshore contracts effectively
- Appraising direct reports on a regular basis
- Maintaining and promoting Company Values
- Promoting the capturing and implementation of lessons learned on Projects
- Proven experience in the management of engineering and procurement projects
- Must have strong knowledge of offshore and experience of detailed design projects. Ideally a mix of greenfield and brownfield experience. Fabrication/Construction experience would be beneficial.
- Strong financial and commercial understanding of projects.
- Ideally 15 to 20 years of relevant experience required
- Able to lead others in a challenging environment.
- Able to make decisions and drive decision processes.
- Well-developed management and administrative skills.
- Works within a team to establish direction, alignment and commitment.
- Interpersonal skills
- Risk and Change Management
- Program and Project Planning
- Well organized, credible and decisive.
- Degree in Engineering is required