Lead Planning Engineer (FPSO)
12 months plus
£60ph Ltd Co
Managing Transition Eng, FEED, Detailed Design and Procurement Schedules. Development of Project Overall EPCIC Level 3 schedule, Progress monitoring, Earned Value management, Project Reporting, Forecast analysis and Schedule impact CPM, Schedule risk analysis
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Established and maintenance to Project WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) and ensure all project parties complying to WBS procedure
- Supervising the development and maintenance of EP schedules for Transition Eng, FEED and Detailed Design
- Develop and maintenance of Overall EPCIC Project Level 3 Schedule
- Management of float and contingencies to project schedule
- Guideline and supervision of agreed schedule re-baseline with Contractors and clients
- Critical path analysis and timely notification to PMT of any schedule delays and recommend of mitigation actions for schedule recovery
- Develop of Planning procedures and documentation for ITT fabrication packages, evaluation and recommendation reports.
- Development and maintenance of Project and Interface Milestones and its monitoring
- Checking and analysis Contractors baseline and updated schedules to ensure compliance with Overall Project schedule and its Key Milestones
- Checking and analysis Contractors forecast due to variations and delays
- Develop of Overall project progress curves and reporting, monitoring of Contractors performance, progress, productivity and KPIs
- Develop and maintenance of Project KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Project monthly report and Dashboard and weekly reports, internally and to Client
- Responsibility for the quality, timeliness and consistency of the planning team outputs
- To foster good relationships between all disciplines within the Project with the purpose of achieving the aims and objectives of the Project in general.
- Continual development of planning procedures, maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and standards.
- Develop a schedule risk model for schedule risk analysis and ad-hoc plans as required
Act as PMT Planning auditor and participate in review/auditing of Contractors planning systems and procedures
A degree or professional qualification in Project Controls or equivalent engineering
Minimum of 15 years working on oil and gas projects with FPSO experience covering EPCIC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning) scope.
Worked as Lead Planner supervising the Planning group on a large complex EPC project