Vacancy: Subsea Decommissioning Engineer
Duration: 6 months +
Start date: ASAP
· Experience relative to decommissioning of subsea assets including: Comparative Assessment process, Decommissioning Program and Environmental Appraisal preparation and submission.
· Expert in decommissioning of pipelines, risers and subsea structures.
· At least 10 years of experience within offshore installation Contractor companies in project execution departments;
· Offshore experience in rigid/flexible pipeline installation and subsea intervention work activities (e.g.: diving and ROVs activities);
· Extensive experience with preparation and review of ITT packages (including and not limited to: SoW, scheduling and technical requirements) for FEED, detailed design and EPCI phase of offshore transportation, installation and decommissioning projects.
· Demonstrable work experience in engineering companies dealing with feasibility and conceptual studies, basic and FEED and detailed design of offshore subsea developments.
· Work experience in technical support in field operations for Load out, Transportation, Installation and decommissioning/removal of fixed, subsea and/or floating offshore structures.
· Experience in technical assistance in loading, transporting and installing or decommissioning, gained on executed projects.
· Experience in manuals preparations and operations at sea, in respect of: load out, transportation and installation and decommissioning/removal of fixed offshore and subsea structures.
· Excellent interface ability with other disciplines such as naval, structural, installation & commissioning departments.
· High knowledge in technologies, vehicles and equipment used for loading, transporting and installing or decommissioning subsea and marine structures.
· Experience using Project and AUTOCAD software.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in Naval, Structural or Mechanical Engineering with Master/Ph.D.