Principle IM Specialist - Systems (Oracle)
Project - BP offshore project
Location - Leatherhead
Start date - ASAP
Duration - 12 months extendable
Limited company rate - £40.00 per hour
Required qualifications to be successful in this role -
• Extensive experience of Oracle SQL (ideally Oracle 12c) and PL/SQL
• Expertise with writing and optimising stored procedures and query performance
• Expertise reviewing work, creating work packages and managing the technical delivery of a team
• Demonstrable track record in working on databases where performance is the key
• Strong design and architecture skills
• Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
• Implementing and supporting the requirements from the sponsoring team consistent with the existing architecture
• Designing and implementing new business logic / reports as SQL inside stored procedures within the existing system / reporting framework, as well as enhancing and maintaining existing functionality
• Very high level of motivation
• A good technical background in Oracle, ETL and data warehousing.
• Self-sufficiency and be creative in thinking, when it comes to reporting / data solutions.
• A strong background with the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI).
• Strong communication skills
Experience required -
Previous, extensive and relevant experience of working on major offshore Oil & Gas platform design engineering projects.