||Position - Architect
Location – Leatherhead
Large scale offshore project
Duration - 12 months
Rate - £45.00 per hour Ltd. Co.
The Architect will be responsible for the design, specification and services related to the built environment such as public and administrative buildings, residential, living quarters, control rooms, maintenance facilities, research facilities, electrical substation, etc.
They will perform the following tasks/duties;
Candidates should have the following skills and experience;
- Under general supervision, independently applies advanced engineering techniques, makes decisions on engineering problems and methods, and represents the organization in conferences to resolve important questions or to negotiate with key engineers and officials of other organizations.
- Provides technical guidance to designers and less experienced engineers and is consulted extensively by associates and others with a high degree of reliance placed on scientific interpretations and advice.
- Job role is responsible for a measurable asset such as an assigned staff and budget.
- Degree Qualified Architect.
- Minimum of 7 year’s experience working as an Architect on Oil & Gas Projects.
- Previous experience of working as an Architect on Offshore Oil & Gas Projects