Subsea Structure and Tie-in Engineer Konsberg Norway 6 monthsVacancy
: Subsea Structure and Tie-in EngineerLocation
: Kongsberg (Norway)Duration
: 6 months to start with (ongoing project)Start date
- Working knowledge of subsea and deep water project development from preliminary engineering through detailed design, project experience strongly preferred
- Experience working on technical design of the Subsea manifold, different tie.in systems, tools and other associated equipment from preliminary engineering through detailed design
- Design and Safety Reviews, HAZOP, HAZID’s, Risk Assessment understanding
- Experience in dealing with Contractors and Vendors equipment and documentation deliverables
- Strong interface experience with 3rd party QA/QC
- Onshore and offshore testing/installation project experience – FAT, SIT and pre-commissioning, installation and commissioning
- Ability to develop subsea structure related philosophies and Project specific documents and drawings
- Working knowledge of subsea valves, actuators, hydraulic circuits, P & ID’s, sensors, ROV panels and interfaces, non-destructive examination.
- Familiar with Subsea architecture, controls interfaces, component assembly/testing and quality assurance/control interfaces.
- Familiarity with API 6° and 17D and ISO 13628-4 Subsea Standards and supporting practices/codes
- Ability to handle technical interfaces with flowlines and geophysical and geotechnical data
- Collaborate effectively with other disciplines due to multidisciplinary approach to Projects
- Ability to handle highly complex and diverse assignments while applying a high level of independent judgment
- Strong communication, coordination, task prioritisation interpersonal skills and excellent engineering judgement
: Degree qualified in a relevant discipline, ideally Mechanical Engineering, member of a relevant Institution, Preferred Chartered Engineer or similar.