3.Core Responsibilities and Duties
The role is responsible for the provision of calibration technician: This is an entry level role into the calibration environment which training will be provided to gain the skills and technical ability to calibrate instruments unaided. These will be mechanical and electrical instruments for the aerospace sector.
- Independently tests and calibrates a variety of electrical and mechanical based instruments for conformance to established standards.
- Independently tests and calibrates a variety of Pressure, flow, temperature and humidity measuring for conformance to established standards
- Performing periodic room air particle counts in controlled areas and laminar flow cabinets.
- Downloading monthly controlled area temperature and humidity data.
- Downloading quarterly controlled storage temperature data.
- Supporting calibration needs for the Bournemouth and Basingstoke external facilities
- Responsible for coordinating, processing, receiving and shipping of instruments owned by other Honeywell facilities and commercial customers and arranging third party supplier calibration and/or repair if required.