Junior Planning & Budget Analyst
Gross Day Rate range: Max £200 per day on limited company basis, less if PAYE.
Minimum job requirements: Planning & Budget experience from within the Oil & Gas industry ideally
Approximate effective start date and anticipated duration of the services: 4th of November 2019 start date.
Services anticipated for at least one year
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The incumbent is able to perform the following tasks in relation for client and its branches :
Qualifications & Experience:
- Preparation and issuance of the invoices/credit notes to the customers of the company as per the contractual terms of the contracts.
- Preparing and collecting data for running cost allocation process of the company and ensuring that the same is done in line with the agreed procedures.
- Managing time sheet process in SAP by coordinating with users, cost controllers and the SAP help desk by effectively resolving the issues related therein.
- Assist the Planning Coordinator in the Planning, Budgeting, Reporting and Cost control functions of the company
- Assist in the preparation of 4 year Strategic plan, Annual budgets and Forecasts in line with the Eni group requirements and deadlines
- Preparation and Monitoring cash flow rolling forecast in the reporting systems of the company in line with Eni timelines in order to achieve the cash flow objectives of the company.
- Monitoring of working capital situation of the company and suggest appropriate actions to management where required to optimize working capital balances.
- Updating of Eni reporting systems-MASTRO, BMS, Segment CS etc. with Actual, Budget and Forecast in line with group deadlines.
- Preparation and Analysis of various monthly reports of the company for actual vs Budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare Adhoc financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Review appropriateness and correctness of accruals in the accounting books foreporting
- Assist in the preparation of group financial statements of the company on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational training & workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by performing assigned tasks and accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide support during different audit activities & engagements (ex: Cost certification, Financial Audit, Annual Tax Audits etc.)
- Other Adhoc jobs as assigned by the Planning Coordinator or the Finance Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Admin.
- 2-3 years of experience of working in the Budgeting, Planning & Reporting or Finance Department of a well reputed global /multinational organization
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Experience with SAP or similar accounting systems
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Strong Analytical & Organizational Skills (Excel & PPT)
- Must be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to a challenging and developing environment; willingness to take on new responsibilities as our business evolves.
Strong interpersonal skills (communication, persuasion, motivation, and loyalty).