Senior Process Engineers – Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Assignment conditions have not been fixed as of yet. Similar projects may include H&G or Kashaghan. No rate yet.
Senior Process Engineer who has extensive experience in feasibility studies and conceptual process design. Performs tasks such as process simulation, equipment sizing, relief systems design. Prepare documents such as PFD’s, H&MB, Safeguarding Diagrams and be familiar with relevant international design standards and guides. Previous experience working on debottlenecking / brownfield developments would be advantageous.
Specific Process Areas of Experience
Process experience and skills are required in the following sour oil and gas production systems (15-25% H2S);
- Reception facilities, separators, desalting
- Sour gas dehydration (incl. mol sieves) and Sour gas compression
- HP sour gas (dense phase) reinjection
- Lift gas
- Water injection
- Chemical injection
- Produced water treatment (incl. hydrocyclones + induced gas floatation)
- Min 15 years+ experience in above mentioned process areas and deliverables.
- Supervision and review of other engineer’s work
- Qualifications - BSc / BEng / MEng in Chemical Engineering