Approx 12 months, may extend
• Undertakes secretarial support to key senior personnel in support of a project or ongoing work activities related to the overall delivery of the business.
• Secretarial assistance including typing, answering telephone, filing, some document control tasks, correspondence and drawing distribution, fax operation.
• Arranging project meetings, compiling meeting agenda, preparing and distributing minutes of meetings. Client hospitality (transport, lunches, teas).
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations, formatting and compiling project reports (printing, copying, assembly, drilling, binding and checking), working to deadlines, working as a team member to achieve project and company goals.
• Diary management, preparing management presentations and workshops.
• Liaison with the Travel Manager for travel co-ordination, including booking travel, arranging visas work permits, expediting travel security processes, arranging medical examinations and vaccinations, liaising with reception when booking taxis/executive cars, reconciling travel authorization forms with travel agency reports.
• Assisting with proposals, including formatting and compiling proposals (printing, copying, assembly, drilling, binding, checking), working closely with proposals managers to meet deadlines, liaising with reception when booking couriers for important documents.
• Responsible for the management administration support to Project Management and/or Senior Management as defined. Capable of liaising with appropriate personnel for organization and management of all key activities such as travel, management presentations and conference workshops.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Good GCSE standard of secondary education required – A levels or higher desired. Minimum of three years in a secretarial role preferred.