Senior Pipeline Engineer - Liverpool Bay based in Cheshire - 6 months +
- Extensive experience in the Oil and Gas industry or other similar Heavy Industrial environment, preferably including direct engineering support to operational Offshore and Onshore facilities.
- Working knowledge of integrity management of pipelines and experience on pressure systems (piping and vessels), tanks and structures. Familiarity of maintenance management systems (SAP)
- Competent in Fitness for Service Assessment.
- Relevant industrial experience, including oil & gas industry related.
- Experience in an Asset Integrity Management role for pipelines
- Demonstrable HSEC knowledge & skills, including knowledge of Safety Case, Verification Schemes and Pressure Systems Safety Regulations.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation & influencing skills
- Working knowledge of mechanical design standards, relevant codes and recommended practices
- HUET and BOSIET Certificates required (Office based, with regular visits to offshore and onshore facilities)
Awareness of the following Regulations:
- Pipelines Safety Regulations
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations
- Offshore Installations (Safety Case) Regulations
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations
- Offshore Installations and Pipeline Works (First Aid) Regulations
- Offshore Installations (Prevention of Fire and Explosion, and Emergency Response)
: Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline. Member of a relevant Institution would be advantageous, HUET and BOSIET Certificates required