Principal C&I Engineer
• Typically supervises a team of engineers to address all discipline specific requirements within the project.
• Capable of formulating resolutions and supervision of technically challenging and/or high profile issues, with support from Consultant Engineer/ Lead Engineer or Project Engineering Manager, and effectively
• communicating with Clients and Senior Management. May undertake discrete specialist studies / technology reviews under supervision.
• Liaises with other disciplines to achieve design consistency.
• Supports the Project Management Team in planning, identifying technical issues which could limit progress, impact project budgets. Interfacing with the client.
• Can be technically responsible for all C&I and Telecoms engineering work and allocating, supervising and directing preparation of project deliverables. Subject to project size, will delegate some level of supervision and specific checking activities to appropriate competent personnel.
• Exposure to Consultancy, FEED/ Detailed Design and EPC projects.
• Knowledge of international equipment specifications and costs.
• Excellent coordination, monitoring and supervisory skills
• In depth knowledge of standard international specifications and codes.