Senior Refinery Consultant (PERM)
Salary / Benefits Neg
Must be able to adapt to work on projects of all sizes and complexities, from simple configuration studies through to complex FEEDs. At ECS, we pride ourselves on thinking differently, challenging the norm to unlock maximum value for our clients. If you can turn problems into novel solutions that deliver safe, efficient and cost-effective engineering outcomes get in touch today.
You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering, ideally hold Chartered or equivalent Status.
You must have significant related experience working for Engineering/Client organisations in Oil and Gas, with extensive experience in Project/Study/FEED/Engineering Management along with a strong knowledge of refinery configuration, hydrogen production (e.g. SMR) and subsequent gas treatment. Understanding and experience of capital cost estimates, both on a regional and plant level is essential.
You must have a passion for working in teams, leadership experience is essential as you will be managing engineers and specialists from other disciplines. You must be able to demonstrate that you have successfully managed studies of different durations and at times multiple disciplines.
Driving the detail – you’ll be responsible for managing onshore downstream studies for screening, studies conceptual definition, FEED, plant optimisation/revamp and troubleshooting.
- Supporting Consultancy Business Development, including technical presentations to clients during the tender phase and preparing Consultancy Proposals (including technical execution methods, man-hour estimates and schedule development).
- Management of studies as described above to the highest standards and within agreed budgets. Identifying resource requirements, management of day to day work and regularly reporting progress to both client and Senior Management
- Will work closely with our clients, many of whom spend considerable time within our offices, to produce bespoke and optimal solutions.
- Preparation of reports and presentation of results to clients.
- Chairing progress meetings both internally and externally