Civil Engineering Concrete Specialist. Woking, Surrey 2 to 3 months duration
• You will have a track record in undertaking studies into the condition assessment of aging concrete structures, ideally in aggressive environments in the Middle East region.
• You will have experience in undertaking residual life assessments of concrete structures in a harsh marine environment / industrial process environment.
• You’ll be conversant with current remedial and concrete repair techniques and be able to develop and prepare repair procedures for extending the life of concrete assets in harsh environments.
• Your experience will enable you to work independently using your own knowledge and experience to provide technical guidance and instructions to the project team.
• You’ll have a wide skillset with a knowledge of commonly used European and International civil & structural design codes and industry practices.
• Good communication is essential, and you will have an excellent standard of written and spoken English and be responsible for clearly and concisely writing and verifying technical reports and documents.
• You will be required to prepare and/or check specifications, design calculations, drawings and MTOs quickly and efficiently.
• Petrofac’s processes and procedures are key to efficient delivery and you will ensure all outputs are compliant with our inhouse ISO accredited quality, project control, safety and integrity procedures.
• You’ll oversee, manage and supervise work of others including workshare offices and subcontractors.
• Utilising your experience, you will be required to plan work packages reporting progress and forecasting.
• Geotechnical engineering
• Reinforced concrete design & analysis
• Structural assessment and appraisal
• Foundation design
• Process and Industrial plant operations