Senior Hydrogen Production Engineer
Woking (home working at present)
Our client is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies, who design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Their comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving their clients the flexibility, they need.
Our client recruits, rewards, and develops their people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability, and value their people and treat everyone who works for them fairly and without discrimination.
Client is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Performing process engineering designs via hand calculation and suitable software, as appropriate
- Performing roles up to Lead Engineer on concept and FEED design projects
- Producing clear and concise consultancy and technical reports
- Preparing and/or checking specifications, design calculations and drawings quickly and efficiently
- Client’s processes and procedures are key to efficient delivery and ensure all outputs are compliant with ISO accredited quality, project control, safety, and integrity procedures.
- Manage and supervise work of others including workshare offices and subcontractors.
- Utilising experience to plan work packages, reporting progress and forecasting.
- Chemical Engineering degree
- Experience and good theoretical knowledge of hydrogen electrolysis processes – current and those in development.
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- Exposure to consultancy, FEED/ detailed design, and EPC projects
- Proficiency with process simulation software, such as Hysys or similar
- Safety and quality procedures and best practice
- Applicable international and industry specifications, standards, and codes
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.