Project Engineer (Pipelines)
Basingstoke / London (will be office based after lockdown)
Duration: 6-8 months
Start date: ASAP
IR35 Status: INSIDE
Skills and Experiences:
Project Engineer duties will include:
- The role will be split across two elements of the project “Pipeline” and “Offshore”.
- Pipeline scope includes both new build and repurposed pipelines.
- Experience in all of the below is essential.
- Managing all relevant interface
- Monitoring information flow ensuring blockages are resolved.
- Assisting in the resolution of technical issues.
- Monitoring adherence to schedule and cost.
- Escalating deviations from schedule and cost.
- After the FEED, PE will be involved in the preparation of ITT package for pipeline scope, tender clarifications, tender receipt and tender review.
- Identifying and reporting to the Project Management Team any inconsistent technical or schedule assumptions between all parties
- Review Eni Independent Technical Review (ITR), Assurance Review 3, Gate 3
- Decision Support Packages and Discipline Roadmap requirements and ensure complete.
- Assist in the preparation of DSPs for ITRs, ARs and G3.
: Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering Discipline