Maintenance Support Team Administrator
Northop office (Mold, Cheshire – Liverpool Bay), with ad-hoc offshore and business travel as required.
12 months plus
Position is INSIDE IR35 - Hourly rate negotiable, approx £14ph (Umbrella / PAYE)
The MST Administrator will be primarily be responsible for the processing of Maintenance change and Deferral Forms from receipt through to completion.
In addition, the MST Administrator will support the CMMS specialist in implementing changes within the CMMS, as directed by the CMMS Specialist.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Required Experience & Technical Competencies:
- Ensuring all Maintenance Change and Deferrals Requests are correctly recorded onto the excel register
- Coordination of approvals of Deferrals and Maintenance Change Requests
- Support CMMS specialist with updating changes to the master data within the CMMS.
- To provide adhoc CMMS data support for site personnel, Engineering and Asset Integrity for the verification of any maintenance changes.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Efficient in processing & organising large volumes of electronic documents
- Experience of working within SAP is desirable
- Experience of the Plant Maintenance module is desirable, though not necessary
- Oil and Gas experience desirable, through not necessary