Cost Engineer Level II based in Woking Surrey contract 18 to 24 months
Candidates must be able to demonstrate deep understanding and experience across all the areas identified below;
- Power, Carbon Capture and Compression (PCC) Facilities
- CCGT power generation plants (gas fuelled)
- CO2 capture plants and associated conditioning of the captured CO2
- LP compression and common shared utilities.
- CO2 Gathering network and Natural Gas Pipeline (OSBL) Facilities
- Offshore/Subsea Disposal Facilities
Supports Lead Cost Engineer in preparation and maintenance of cost data and reporting including but not limited to budgets, commitments, VOWD, forecasting, change control, cost phasing and cashflow forecast. Interrogate FEED contractor cost reporting data, understanding key trends and/or risks to the project forecast. Able to work with key stakeholders, to ensure accurate and up to date information is provided in a timely manner. Review and validate payment applications, including ensuring that detailed substantiation is provided as supporting backup in compliance to the commercial agreement.