Planning Engineer Level II based in Woking Surrey contract 18 to 24 months
Candidates must be able to demonstrate deep understanding and experience across all the areas identified below;
- Power, Carbon Capture and Compression (PCC) Facilities
- CCGT power generation plants (gas fuelled)
- CO2 capture plants and associated conditioning of the captured CO2
- LP compression and common shared utilities.
- CO2 Gathering network and Natural Gas Pipeline (OSBL) Facilities
- Offshore/Subsea Disposal Facilities
Supports Lead Planning Engineer in scheduling, progress measurement, and change management. Supporting role on projects that vary in size and with modest complexity. Assist project management team in preparation of all Project Controls reports including but not limited to schedule reporting, progress reporting and other various reporting for management.