Contract Administrator Level III based in Woking Surrey contract 18 to 24 months
Candidates must be able to demonstrate deep understanding and experience across all the areas identified below;
- Power, Carbon Capture and Compression (PCC) Facilities
- CCGT power generation plants (gas fuelled)
- CO2 capture plants and associated conditioning of the captured CO2
- LP compression and common shared utilities.
- CO2 Gathering network and Natural Gas Pipeline (OSBL) Facilities
- Offshore/Subsea Disposal Facilities
Supports Lead Contract Admistrator in post award contract administration. Responsible for the management of all post award tasks including: Payment applications; Progress reports; Contractual correspondence; Variation Order Requests (VORs) received; Amendments.of EPC Bid packages.