HSE Advisor Level III based in Woking Surrey contract 18 to 24 months
Candidates must be able to demonstrate deep understanding and experience across all the areas identified below;
- Power, Carbon Capture and Compression (PCC) Facilities
- CCGT power generation plants (gas fuelled)
- CO2 capture plants and associated conditioning of the captured CO2
- LP compression and common shared utilities.
- CO2 Gathering network and Natural Gas Pipeline (OSBL) Facilities
- Offshore/Subsea Disposal Facilities
Supports bp project HSSE&C team in development and implementation of HSSE activities as described in the Scope of Work of the contract. Good knowledge of UK HSE Acts and Regulations is essential. The broad scope of HSSE activities may require adequate skill-sets and competences to deliver specific support in respect of:- environmental activities such as consenting and implementation of the regulatory matrix; - development of the project CDM implementation plan; - emergency response arrangements; - design implementation; - human factors risk screening review and development of human factor integration plan; - identifying and delivering a set of HSSE trainings for project full chain; and - support establishment of the project HSSE culture from design to execute.