Assistant Operations Co-ordinator
Office based in Northop, Wales/Cheshire border (Liverpool Bay)
- Organise and maintain accurate administration of logistics records (mobilisation, crew changes, rota patterns, travel & accommodation). Liaise with clients’ teams in order to support management of effective and planned business delivery service.
- Administer CPP (Petrofac’s Competence Assurance Programme).
- Training Co-Ordinator role Administer payroll summary sheets and expense reports to ensure they are accurate and completed to meet payroll specifications and deadlines.
- Book all non-training related travel.
- Maintain Time writing system.
- Administer payroll summary sheets and expense reports to ensure they are accurate.
- Provide reports on request e.g., POB statistics, CPP
- Order PPE.
- Support inductions of new employees and ad-hoc as required.
- Co-ordinate all personnel information and keep filing system up to date.
- Maintain and develop effective communications with crewmembers, site supervision, commercial, the HR team, appropriate departments and third parties including POM management as required.
- Be an active member of the Business Delivery Team and support with ad-hoc administration tasks as required.
- May be required to visit offshore and onshore sites.
- Participate in Operations on call rota.
- Logistics experience desirable
- Excellent administration skills are essential including good level of computer literacy
- Good time management and organisational skills are essential
- Strong team player with ability to use own initiative
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with all levels in Company and Client organisations