Senior Environmental Engineer
Basingstoke (hybrid working)
Client operates a SmartWorking policy allowing personnel to work for up to 12 working days/month from home or a similar secure location and this 12 days can be available even where personnel are on leave for a portion of the month. As such, they expect a minimum of 60% home working to be available for individuals who wish to take advantage of this.
· Essential Skills/Experience for the Job
· Desirable Skills/Experience for the Job
- Producing and reviewing Environmental deliverables for Energy projects (Feasibility/FEED – essential, detailed design desirable)
- Familiarity with Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (reviewing and producing sections)
- Experience of environmental map making in GIS
· Software used
|· Permitting experience within UK (onshore and offshore)
· noise modelling,
- knowledge of IFC Performance standards, UK legislation and other compliance obligation.
· dispersion modelling
· workshop scribing and/or chairing,
- experience in decommissioning
- Knowledge of CCUS
- Review of baseline environmental survey reports,
- Familiar with biodiversity aspects and related standards and guidelines.
- Familiarity with HSE shared deliverables such as HSE Plans and Philosophies
· Preferred qualifications
· Degree in relevant subject
· Anticipated duration
· 12 months minimum
|· Sound plan, GIS, air emissions modelling software