Senior Engineer, Installation (T&I)
Basingstoke (Hybrid Working)
Client operates a SmartWorking policy allowing personnel to work for up to 12 working days/month from home or a similar secure location and this 12 days can be available even where personnel are on leave for a portion of the month. As such, they expect a minimum of 60% home working to be available for individuals who wish to take advantage of this.
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Worker Status – PAYE / Umbrella
- Extensive experience with preparation of ITTs and design and follow-up of offshore transportation and installation projects;
- Demonstrable work experience in engineering companies or in the engineering area of installation contractors, dealing with feasibility and conceptual studies, basic and FEED design, manual preparations and operations at sea, in respect of load out, transportation and installation of fixed offshore and subsea structures;
- Work experience in technical support in field operations for load out, transportation and installation of fixed, subsea and/or floating offshore structures;
- High knowledge in technologies, vehicles and equipment used for loading, transporting and installing subsea and offshore structures.
- Expert in T&I of fixed platforms, sea-lines, risers and subsea structures. Autonomous in executing checks with in-house Company software;
- Excellent interface ability with other disciplines such as naval, structural, installation & commissioning;
- Experience in technical assistance in loading, transporting and installing gained on executed projects.
- Degree or relevant experience;