Senior Engineer, Subsea (flexible pipe specialist)
Location: Basingstoke (Hybrid Working)
ENI operates a Smart Working policy allowing personnel to work for up to 12 working days/month from home or a similar secure location and this 12 days can be available even where personnel are on leave for a portion of the month. As such, they expect a minimum of 60% home working to be available for individuals who wish to take advantage of this.
Duration: At least 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Worker Status – PAYE / Umbrella
· Extensive experience as Flexible Pipe Specialist in preparation and execution of large EPCI contracts for Offshore projects (Feasibility & Conceptual Study,
· Front End Engineering Design, Call For Tender, Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication and Installation).
· Extensive experience as Company technical authority representative for Unbonded Flexible Pipes.
· Essential skills/Experience: - Conceptual Study,
· FEED, Tender and Contract package preparation - Follow up of Supplier Call for Tender & Selection (qualifications, clarifications, recommendations, etc.)
· Review and approval of FEED, Tender and Detailed Engineering performed by Contractors. - Company Representative to support the activities during Fabrication, Tests,
· Packing and Load out activities. - Company Representative during Offshore operations (support on Installation and Commissioning activities);
· Experience on Flexible Global Dynamic Analysis (Extreme, Fatigue, etc) and Flexible Pipe Cross section design definition.
· Full knowledge of API17J Unbonded Flexible Pipe Specification and all associated International Codes & Standards applicable on the Flexible Pipe Industry
· Engineer with demonstrable experience as Flexible Pipe Specialist