Maintenance Specialist based in Aberdeen 6 months
Worker Status – PAYE/Umbrella only
The Engineering, Maintenance and Inspection focal point and Asset SPA for preventative and corrective maintenance for the asset.
- Management and coordination of maintenance campaign management as specified
- Lead detailed activity planning for complex tasks
- Liaise with vendors and ensure PO’s are placed
- Ensure activity materials are ordered and assist resource controller
- Monitor offshore scope and assist from onshore where required
- Incorporate close-out and lessons learned from breakdown maintenance, under the accountability of the ACE, into preventive maintenance routines and corrective maintenance
- Attendance at 12W Planning meetings (with the Maintenance Planner), with accountability for representing asset Maintenance
- Attendance at 8Q Planning meetings, with accountability for representing asset Maintenance
- Attendance at the Monthly Integrity Meetings, with accountability for representing asset Maintenance
Vendor performance management
- Key maintenance vendors include:- Wood Group, Petrofac, Sparrows, Motherwell Bridge, IES, Wormald, Hydrasun, Atlas Copco, Tyco Valves & Controls, Turner Diesel, Survival Craft, Aikens, Tyco Thermal Controls, Tyco Fire & Gas)
- Supplier Performance Management and key contact for maintenance contracts
- BRO for Maintenance cost-centres within allocated hub
- Development and management of the North Sea maintenance budget for respective hubs and cost codes
- Info-edge forecasting
- E-invoice invoice approval
- Agree budgets with vendors
Technical Assurance / Reliability
- Review PMR content for correctness
- Develop and deploy value adding technology in the maintenance arena
- Engineering Degree qualified preferred or HND in Engineering discipline.
- Extensive understanding of offshore working environments.
- Minimum years of relevant experience is required.
- Is competent in reading technical drawings
- Demonstrated computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office, Excel, and computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- A working knowledge of tools used for data analysis.
- Knowledge of the Safety Case Verification process, Safety Critical Elements, Written Schemes and Performance.
Note: Interested Candidates kindly submit both CV and relevant Qualification documents and Training Certificates when applying for this role.