View all jobs
Working Environment & Human Factors Engineer - Leatherhead / home workingLeatherhead, Surrey
Working Environment & Human Factors Engineer
Leatherhead (some home working flexibility / hybrid working pattern)
£60 an hour Limited Co (outside IR35)
12 month duration
- Minimum 7 years’ experience.
- Provide working environment and human factors & ergonomics engineering function for concept, select and define phases.
- Experience in topsides design development.
- Experience in HAZID, ENVIDs and other relevant studies.
- Experience in development of WEHRAs and WEALs.
- Ability to carry out human factors studies and prepare integration plan to inform the designs and layouts across disciplines.
- Experience with NORSOK standards.