Mechanical Rotating Engineer Leatherhead Surrey. Ideally hybrid working but home working considered.
We would welcome suitable candidates and the rates are £50 – 55 an hour. The lead role is offering £55 – 58 an hour. 6 month + duration.
Ideally hybrid working but home working considered. The role is Leatherhead based.
These roles are likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will only be determined after the Qdos assessment has been made.
Please advise which role or toles are of interest.
1.Rotaing Engineer –
1. The opportunity is to support various FEEDs as an experienced rotating equipment expert.
2. The work involves updating weight estimates, creating/updating datasheets, specifications, requisitions and evaluation of budget enquires for rotating equipment.
3. Required- compressors and pumps
4. Desired - gas turbines
2.Rotating Engineer –
1. Required - pump and compressor (centrifugal)experience
2. Work involves product and checking datasheets, requisitions and specifications.
3. Rotating Engineer – Lead -
1. The opportunity is a 6+ month concept study on an FPSO to prepare for the FEED phase.
2. The work involves updating weight estimates, creating/updating datasheets and specification and evaluation of budget enquires for rotating equipment.